The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2017-18 review
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2018-19
The Government is providing funding of £150 million per annum for to provide new, substantial primary school sport funding. This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children.
The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
You can view or download our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- PE Action Plan and Budget Tracking.review 2019
- Sports Premium Information 2017-18
- PE Action Plan and Budget Tracking.review 2018
- Sports Premium Spending 2016/2017
- Sports Premium Spending Report 2015 2016
- 2014-2015 Sports Premium
- Easington School Sport Partnership
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.