Our Curriculum is taught through topic themes wherever possible and by teaching our children key skills. We also have an annual plan of themed topic weeks where we teach our children important social/moral/health skills and information.
Please visit Our Classes to see our curriculum in action.
Academic Year 2018/2019
Academic Year 2017/2018
- Class 1 Long Term Plan 2017 – 2018
- Class 2 Long Term Plan 2017 – 2018
- Class 3 Long Term Plan 2-17 – 2018
Academic Year 2016/2017
Year 2 & Year 6 SATs Information Leaflet for Parents, please read:
- Year 2 & Year 6 SATs Information Leaflet for Parents
- Class 1 Long Term Curriculum Plan 2016-2017
- Class 2 Long Term Curriculum Plan 2016 – 2017
Academic Year 2015/2016
- Class 1 Long Term Plan 2015-2016
- Class 2 Long Term Plan 2015-2016
- Class 3 Long Term Plan Maths 2015-2016
- Class 3 Long Term Plan Literacy 2015-2016
Here at St Mary’s we promote British Values further details can be found in our British Values Policy located in our School Policies section.
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
At St Mary’s RCVA Primary school we believe that inclusive education means providing all pupils with appropriate education and support alongside their peers. The Curriculum is all the planned activities that the school organises in order to promote learning, personal growth and development. Further information can be found in the SEN Information Report and also our Curriculum Statement below:
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.