Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Dark blue sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- White shirt/blouse or white polo shirt
- Black school shoes with flat heels
- Grey shorts or long trousers
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers
- Summer – pale blue and white check or striped dress
- Navy shorts
- White t-shirt (available with logo from school office)
- Black plimsolls (or trainers if outdoor PE)
The wearing of jewellery other than a watch is not allowed as it can be dangerous both to the wearer and others. Parents are expected to wait until the beginning of the summer holidays before getting children’s ears pierced, so that earrings can be removed by the time the children return to school in September.
Further information can be found in our Uniform Policy located in our School Policies section.